Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel tariff but continue to pay device plan

Hi I’ve had to move back to Australia and unable to call customer services.I am wanting to cancel my tariff but am unable to pay the full amount left on my device.So I’m just wanting to know what exactly I can do? I also have credits which I need exp...

Meganne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add another line

Hiya i was just wondering if I could add another line to my contract I already have 3 I was also told that if I had to add another line I had to wait 24hours for a decision is that correct

Moomar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retrieving a conversation from January 2021

Hi everyone, I desperately need to retrieve one conversation I have had with a client in Janyary 2021 to prove that the client has falsified information of what was said over the phone. Is there any way of retrieving it and getting a copy of the reco...

Gary07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

How do I cancel my contact

Kirste18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number to another person

Can I transfer a number to my daughters name if she takes out a new contact in her own name now?

MJ17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered wrong phone colour

Hello, I have ordered a phone today I was told on the phone it was graphite I have accepted the contract and it’s actually blue.. I can’t get hold of anyone to cancel and change it at this time is there any way to do this without speaking to an advis...

Snooz3r by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls to MS Teams dropped when on hold

I have a problem when calling numbers which are on Microsoft Teams where the call is disconnected whenever I am on hold waiting to be transferred for more than about 10 seconds. I have looked into this with the provider on the other end for one speci...

jmela by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Discount

Trying to apply the o2 open discount for my phone, but it keeps ending up on the number my tablet uses, and this is despite the fact I entered the correct number when asked.No matter what it won't change to the correct number, and says the number ent...

Anno78 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos