Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pac Code

My pac code didn’t work so when I received the sim there was a new number. I want to keep my old number, how do I keep it?

Resolved! Calls from number similar to mine

This morning I had a call from a number nearly identical to mine, I missed it so rang it straight back, the lady said she hadn’t rang me and her phone had been on charge. Thought nothing of it, then an hour later I’ve had another call, this time a di...

Tlk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using more data

I have run out of data on a pay monthly phone and need an urgent top up as I am overseas

RichardH3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 apn settings

I need help with my o2 Samsung galaxy s20 5g. I need the apn settings. Ive set the phone up and done the transfer from my old phone everything has transferred great but i cant ring text or use the internet.

Resolved! Promo Code

I inadvertently didn’t put my £50 off promo code on the new iPad Pro .. Anyone know if I can add after I’ve ordered it, literally last night??

Apple Watch series 5

Hi there. I have an Apple Watch series 5 on contract but do not use this anymore. Is it possible for me to sell it on and allow someone else to connect their phone to it? I’ve seen mixed answers and unsure what to do. I don’t mind paying the remainde...

Jb9116 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I check what my new sim number is

I purchased a new SIM card for pay monthly and I am changing from pay as you go and wanted to keep my number I checked the form and need my new number aswell as my current number how do I check what it is

Liam10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi, I have had a message to say my new phone will be connected tomorrow and to keep my phone switched off until 6pm, does this just mean my new phone or both phones? Sorry if a stupid question....

Bekky80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAT s62

I could do with a thermal imaging phone for work, is there any plan to bring Cat Phones back to O2?