Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Scam

Another scam with a new number offering 40% discount due to covid. Sounded very convincing but not true. The phone number was 03333444817

Emma92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stac code

My contract is up, do I need a stac code to tell o2 I am leaving or can I just cancel the direct debit?How do I get the stac code. I text 75075 to request the code but just got an error message. Any other ideas?Thanks!

Daras by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First Bill

I've ordered a new Sim advertised as £25 a month. It has not yet arrived but i have recieved a bill stating I'm being charged from today and the bill is £27.50. so is not going well. Being charged more than I signed up for and for an item I dont yet ...

Amante by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time with%20data%20but%20no%20num

Hey there guys hope your all safe and well and looking forward to this madness coming to an end.Can somebody please answer why does my bill have numbers next to who’s been called or texted but then at bottom it has a time network always o2 and then d...

Data8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail check charges

Hello does O2 charge for checking voicemails 

Kayto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment date

Hi please can you move the payment date as I don't get paid till 24th may. Many thanks Chris over.

Over5783 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro sim x2

Can anyone confirm if the Samsung S21 5G 256 G Ultra 02 sells is the dual micro sim?

JB67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! account

Hi. I am having trouble getting to my 02 account. i have changed the details to try and get in but no way. Is there a way where i can either chat online or call this bunch please.Dotti

Dotti18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 12 Month Contract via Uswitch

Hi, Via Uswitch, O2 are offering a 12 month contract with 10GB for £8. Does anyone know if I would get the following with that contract: WiFi CallingVisual VoicemailVoLTE (4G Calling)? I'm not sure what I'm missing because the Uswitch deal seems too ...

ashpole by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding NHS discount

I’ve refreshed my contract yesterday however when trying to apply NHS discount via 02 open it just says I can’t as it has been more than 28 days & subsequently uses my old contract start date. Any idea if this is usual & just takes time to allow you ...

Adele21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos