Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel bolt on

camcel amazon prime

Paddy180 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network connection

I've had my s20 for 7 months recently ice been loosing network connection when I go out I only have emergency calls no-one else in the house has thos issue any ideas??? Never had a problem up till now..

Aimig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unused data

Why isn’t unused data rolled over into the next month’s usage - as with other providers?

Vanbee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone switched off

Hi, I have lost my phone but it can't be tracked because it has run out of battery. The last place it was before it died was at my home, but I had it in my bag and was out but hadn't checked to see if it needed charging before I left. Is there anyway...

Nats84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 told me I could leave my contract without early termination fee - now I have a bill for £350

I took out a Sim-only 24 month contract with O2 on the 6th May, and then upgraded it on the 18th May. I was then offered a better deal by a different network, but assumed I was outside the 14-day-cooling off period. I thought I would check anyway, no...

Resolved! Damaged goods

So I ordered a iPad waited 4 weeks for it to arrive it came Friday but due to working only opened it tonight to find it’s damaged what do I do

Hereford by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have been cut off

Hello I rang on Friday to explain I couldn’t pay.I have been cut off today though they told me they was holding my accountPlease can I have my account back up till the 28th of JuneThanks

Laura1209 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

How do I find the live chat. It's like there is no button or anything to take me to live chat and this is annoying

Ilogicone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text abroad

Hello, I want to text my auntie in Seattle but my texts keep failing. Does anyone know how to sort this?

Dionne10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hii

How do I get my ESIM

Hiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos