Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited Data tariff and European Zone

Hi all - I recently switched to unlimited data tarrif, thinking it would also give me unlimited data in the European Zone. It looks like in fact with fair usage I can only use 25GB outside the UK in a given month (in the rather small print). Could so...

Clare53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! extra charge for using abroad

Hi last month and this month i have been charged for unfair use of my minutes abroad. Im working in finland and due to covid 19 i have not been able to travel back to the UK, i still pay my bill each month. I think these charges are unfair due to the...

chip by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue light card

Hi I've just seen that you can use a blue light card and get 25 % off does anyone know if this is true if so how can I use it thanks

Leeburns by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

iPhone 12

Omar1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy buds delivery

Hi all I managed to claim for the buds when I took out my 21+ I was sent an email saying that the currier will be with hermes and that any delivery info will be sent to me by them from that point forward, that was months ago and I'm wondering if I wi...

Jake13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

So having complained about poor data signal to an agent on the app, I was recommended to try a new sim. So I received an ‘Esim’ a few days ago. I went through the request last night. I wake up this morning to no signal? I have turned my phone off res...

Jordan845 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caller I.D displaying Russia area code +7

So I’ve had this issue for the past few months and now it is getting more common everyday. I have a IPhone 7 with a 02 contract SIM card.When people call my number from their mobile number or landline the caller I.D will display +7 followed by their ...

DGill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac Code

My pac code didn’t work so when I received the sim there was a new number. I want to keep my old number, how do I keep it?

Resolved! Calls from number similar to mine

This morning I had a call from a number nearly identical to mine, I missed it so rang it straight back, the lady said she hadn’t rang me and her phone had been on charge. Thought nothing of it, then an hour later I’ve had another call, this time a di...

Tlk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos