Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing phone midway through a contract

Do you know if it's possible to change your contract part way through your current contract. I have a basic Nokia and would like to change to an I phone or a similar model but I have only recently upgraded. Also I wouldn't want to pay much more than ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 contracts

I went with mobiles direct for new contract as mine with o2 expired ask for number to be kept and transferred to new contract.They stated something went wrong and couldn’t then set me up with a new number now I am paying two contracts.One (my old) co...

MelvinL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone records

Is there any way I can request a record of calls made to my phone? Thank you

Bigmomma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retaining Old Number

During the order stage for my O2 package I entered the PAC code provided GiffGaff. MY Sim has arrived using a new number, which I don't want. Is there anywhere else that I need to enter the PAC? Or will this change over automatically still?

Resolved! no service

Hi guys , i realy have a difficulty to contact to O2 live chat(live help) when i click on Contact Us ,its gives me to choose the topics when i do that its just same thing , i am circling around and cant get help , i cant call them because my service ...

ivans18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay my bill

I want to pay my bill but my phone is off can customer services call me to pay it? Help!!!!!!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data plan

Hi,I uploaded my data plan to unlimited to be changed when this month is over, however I have run out of data and it will be 16 days before this change is implemented.I can't seem to buy any more data as it appears that the change in data plan is tak...

Shane4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I cancel my contract at any time

I would like to cancel my contract. I thought it was a rolling contract and I could cancel it by giving one month's notice

Rolypoly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I fell for the 40 scam

Fell for the scam, so stupidly and an order has been placed on my account. Had it cancelled but its still gone out to dpd for delivery and now really worried the phone will get intercepted before I get it. Any advice?

Moby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Half price PAY monthly sims?

Hi are the current pay monthly sims still half price for 6 months? The one im on now is but wouldn't mind getting another if its still half price anyone know? Thanks in advance