Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Discount

Trying to apply the o2 open discount for my phone, but it keeps ending up on the number my tablet uses, and this is despite the fact I entered the correct number when asked.No matter what it won't change to the correct number, and says the number ent...

Anno78 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pets gps

My pets gps devices need a sim card inserted ,can you please tell me which is the cheapest for my cats please ? X2

MrBronze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Have a 60 pound spend cap on phone but can't use it any help

Neesy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 - Issues making calls

Hi all, We've recently rolled out iPhone 12s at work and a number of people are having issues being heard by the other party. If we call them back, most of the time the call connects fine, but occasionally it takes 3 calls in order to be connected pr...

MGSteve by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device plan bill

I can not pay my billI am trying but your system won’t let me

idj63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei upgrade

Morning is it true O2 no longer do Huawei on contract anymore. I am due for an upgrade and been told you can no longer get huawei phones from O2?

Eyvonne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract after paying off old contract, sim has rolled over?

I have a new phone contract, but I would like to end my old contract which has been paid off but I am still paying for the sim, how can I transfer my number over and will I be paying for both bills when I'm only using one number? I didn't sign anothe...

Darkside by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12

My ex partner got me this phone I pay the bills on it every month. I don’t speak to him and need to know can I change this phone over to me so he has no more to do with it. Also he got another phone for his son and linked it to my app can this be rem...

Ginagmc3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos