Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Proof of usage

Hi, I need to provide proof of usage for my insurance company, I've tried finding it on my o2 app/account but can't. Also can't find an option to do online chat. Thanks.

Resolved! Direct Debit On Pay Monthly Contract

Hi guys, I recently took out a contract with O2 and I've just received an email saying that my bill hasn't been paid. I've gone ahead and paid it, but shouldn't a direct have been setup when I took out the contract to cover this? This is the first co...

John93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

I terminated the monthly pay contract last month but o2 keeps charging me and I am outside the UK and I have been trying to contact them. You see I received a new sim for pay as u go service but I am trying to call o2 but the call is not sent. Can u ...

Eleni3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Just got email to say I have to change tariff or provider can you advise me how to change provider please.

Nigel48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan - paid off to upgrade but DD came out too

Hi all,Just paid off the last two months of my iPhone 8 device plan (£36) the day before my bill direct debit (£18) went out.. so I believe I've now paid 3 months when only 2 were due.. is this likely to be noticed and amended on my next bill or will...

Resolved! Dual SIM, both O2, on same account and App - possible?

I have a dual SIM S10. I have a PayM contract for my main calls. I also have a PAYG on a separate number for backup and other reasons. I have had to use a different email address for the two SIMs / accounts / O2 App. Is it possible to run two SIMs an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and sim not going live

Hi. I upgraded on Saturday. O2 to O2.I received my new phone on Monday, keeping my existing number, and am receiving calls but can’t make calls or send text messages.I can still do this on my old phone but some things work and some don’t on my new ph...

Julie13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos