Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Picture messaging costs

Hi. I’m using an iPhone and I’d like to know why I’m being charged for sending picture messages.Pictures I’m sending are being sent through iMessage which is free and they are going to another iPhone which also has iMessage enabled so I don’t know wh...

DNM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone lost replacement sim only working for emergency calls

I lost my phone and have been issued with a replacement sim which I have put into my old 02 handset but it is only showing emergency calls. Do I need to contact O2 to activate? I did read somewhere that it should just be a case of inserting it into p...

PurpleH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Infuriating!

Round and round in circles! Why is it so hard to talk to a human being? Can't chat to a guru for some reason. I don't have the O2 network for 6 days due to work on a mast! 6 days! So no phone calls, no text, no WhatsApp, no data and no Internet when ...

Scam upgrade or legit?

I was called from 01164390273 went through all my details and offered me an upgrade. Clearly had access to my account as knew my data usage etc. also went through all the blurb, offered me a good upgrade with no upfront fees. Took some bank details b...

Hahn24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data in France

I have just returned from France, on arrival to France I received the test to say my roaming was up and running etc . Data automatically switched to Orange France etc. However, I could not get into the internet , only if I was connected to WiFi. This...

Shanook79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my email address

I need to change my email address on my account but don’t have access to the old email anymore. how can I change this?

Texts

In error his the wrong key and hid the icon for my text messages. Due to my stupidity I am no longer able to retrieve my messages how can I fix this please

Toots by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! login

I've had to switch my phone off due to it being hacked, changed my password before it was switched off and now I cannot sign in as cannot remember the new password.

Incoming calls going straight to voicemail

Hi All, I've been with O2 with the same phone number for 25 years (PAYG). Last September I signed up for a £10 pm 18m sim only deal, and keeping my number, as I was happy with my relatively new Huawei P Smart handset. About a month ago an incoming ca...

Sundaze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos