Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing plan?

Everyone quick question if you are on a Sim only with 12GB data and you change m price plan to unlimited are you able to change the plan back down again to anything of your choice after 30 days I’m sure I saw somewhere that you can change your plan o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed address but new address is showing the wrong county.

Hi there, I've just changed my address through the O2 website using the easy "enter postcode/building number" system with a drop down menu. Selected my new address no problem. However, the new address on the account is showing the wrong county! Every...

Joshua_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g sim card deal

I have just bought an iphone 12 and was sent a 5g sim card and hence changed my deal (to a better one) I sent the LOYALTY text to 21500 but on the reply it stated "Sorry we can't add a Family Plan to xxxxxxx" The 02 operator had reminded me to send t...

Bills

Hi I had overdue payments on my account but I Have paid them and my data and calls are still not working

Caitlin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay Monthly SIM

A little help please, trying to help my father go through the online process of buying a new SIM, I'm on the phone while he is online. He is not coming from another provider, this is a fresh purchase, so what option should he select when asked for a ...

Resolved! Sim Only

Hi, I have a sim only contract and I use the card in an old iPhone 5. I’ve been given an unlocked iPhone XR but the sim isn’t being accepted by the XR - do I need to get an updated SIM card please? Thanks, Angela

Angz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharged

My usual phone bill is just under £25 a month as i pay for just the sim by itself, to my surprise last month my phone bill came to around £75 and i knew this couldn’t be right because i don’t have any bolt-on’s and don’t buy things with my phone. i c...

Resolved! Payment date

I would like to change my payment date but can’t get to talk to an online advisor keeps asking me back to my o2Have been through everything in the contact o2 areas I’m getting frustrated nowAny helpThanks

Lorri72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS receiving - why does the spend cap need to be above £0?

Hey all I want to set a spend cap of £0 on my account as I know I do not want to send MMS or international texts. I however want to be able to receive MMS but apparently this is blocked by setting the spend cap to £0 - even those these are free to re...

rcfc76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos