Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Boostbox Activation

My sister has very poor signal where she lives (BH22 8SA), this means some calls and important text messages from her bank do not come through quickly. I suggested she ask O2 for a Boostbox but she was told they would only provide one if she was a Bu...

Wardshome by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Disney+ free extra demanding payment in D+

Hi, Took a 12mo SIMO offer in Feb with free Disney+ for 6mo. Since May, it's saying in the Disney+ account that the subscription is over (it still works). It's now repeatedly emailing saying the subscription period is on hold as payment unable to be ...

SimmyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not happy

So I pay for my SIM card and phone separately I’m not happy with the network what so ever 4G hardly works have many other issues is there any chance I can stop paying for the SIM card as I’ve found one that works better

Resolved! just tried to start a contract

just tried to complete a contract and payed the up front fee £30,and also a paid a £450 deposit for some reason ended up as £480 and the site tells me, sorry something went wrong and now i have lost over £500 as they have taken the money and not rele...

SeanB1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove connection from Family Plan

Hi, I’m Francis. I am the lead connection and have two additional connections. I am thinking of removing one of the additional connection from my Family Plan and let that person transfer the connection to his own name. Can anyone confirm that this is...

Francis1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deactivating voicemail

Does anyone know how to deactivate voicemail please?

Spinny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change number

I want to change my o2 pay as you go number over to a new contract phone

Annmarie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos