Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM swap

HiI've just got my new phone and transferred SIM from oldphone to new one, Ive just realised in the box there is another SIM saying SIM swap as O2 are encouraging to upgrade all Sims. Will anything bad happen to my phone if I keep my old SIM in. It s...

Simswap1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number not transferred

I transferred to O2 last week. I provided my old mobile number and PAC code from my previous supplier and asked that the number be transferred to my new O2 SIM. I have installed the SIM and the phone works but the number has not transferred. I cannot...

Geoff88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordering my new phone

Hi i am trying to order my upgrade however when I get to the last screen to complete the order it says they will text a code to my phone to verify my identity. The phone I currently have won't turn on or charge or do anything so I can't access the ve...

Keega by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

12 month contract - payment declined Revolut

Hi, Does anyone know if O2 will take a Revolute Mastercard for payment of a pay monthly account? I've just tried to do this twice without any luck. I use this card all the time for small payments and never had a problem so it would be strange but not...

mstarkey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please cancel recent order

Hi I have recently just placed an order for a Iphone 12 pro max for 3 monthsCan I please cancel this order as I'm no longer interested on it. Please issue my 30gbp refund thanks. Kind regards, Kevin [mod edit: please do not post personal information ...

Kae112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cemal Kockiri

Why did you close my account I don’t know I tall you before I pay monthly and about this COVID-19 I get let’s money if I get normal I will pay all my bills now I can’t pay nothing and so what I need to do I can’t call I can’t use my date then stopped...

Resolved! Disney plus

How do I know when the 6 months free of Disney plus will end and I’ll start being charged? When I try to manage the subscription it just sends me to my airtime bill with no information. Thanks

Jodie2502 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to upgrade after being disconnected in error

Hi, when trying to change my tarriff to sim only last year there was a mistake by o2 that meant I was receiving incorrect bills for a much higher amount, it went on for months and when the incorrect bills weren’t paid I was disconnected. O2 accepted ...

Dfisher by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos