Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upfront payment

When I got my ipad 20 pound upfront payment was required. I paid 150 upfront to make sure I was accepted and I thought it would go towards the price of the device. It has now seemed to have disappeared. Has anyone else been through this?

Mike131 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending my contract

I want to leave o2 before end of my contract how do I find what I will owe?

Kazzy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Won’t let me make a repayment

I had a plan for AirPods and when I open the app it shows my David’s plan and says I have an overdue payment and to make a payment so I press make a payment put in my billing address then it says the payment part at the bottom isn’t working and to ge...

Mark26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my data I'm so confused ?

I have an o2 pay monthly phone. so I have a mobile data of 2GB. which I don't use as I use home wi fi . now I'm using it and it says that I will not go over 2GB of data as that's qll I have to use. so now it's saying I've used so yesterday I thought ...

poppyred by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Soend cap

Please can you increase my spend cap to £30

Sarah365 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Is O2 data useless everywhere or just Doncaster

Resolved! Charges

Why have 02 charged me for ring customer service £6 premium rate number?? 09110708120 Since wen as this been thr number?

Danxsx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

Can I cancel my contract by writing to O2? If so what information do I need to supply? The only obvious things are line number and name of account holder.

pauln by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ghost text messages

I am currently abroad, out of Europe. I switched off roaming and have purchased an Esim so that all data and online calls are made using this prepaid sim. However I’ve just had an alert from O2. It seems that I have sent about 10 text messages while ...

LaoiseD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos