Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No mobile%20data%20available%20when%20abriad

I am not able to access mobile data from France despite having all the right settings switched on and after asking O2 to switch that service on three days ago and upgrading to unlimited data. I rebooted the phone a few times but it only works when co...

Can’t text Ireland from the UK

Hi!I’m on contract & tried to text this morning to get in touch with a place I’m staying this weekend. I tried to text them and it automatically failed. So I went on and added the £3 International bolt on on… Still appears as message failed? Any advi...

Dervnc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS and WIFI calling (text messages)

I bought an O2 contract on the assumption WIFI calling would be similar to Vodafone and EE where you still get SMS text messages.The reason I need this is because I always get companies sending SMS codes and confirmations I.e. Santander when you set ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Slow 5g

I’m at Manchester airport. 5g excited as for the first time. And.. So disappointed.. 4g runs 3 time faster than 5g. Last week went to Alton Towers. Full 4g and unable to use Alton Towers app. So slow. O2? What's happening? My son using Tesco - the sa...

Resolved! Number change

Hi, I’m now looking at upgrading as I now can just wondering if I can upgrade and change my number? And how do I go about it? Thanks for any help

Resolved! Unlock tablet

Hello. I got my daughter a tablet on 02 and I tried to put SKY SIM card in it as the man at sky said it would work as both networks run off the same mast. I wanted it so she can watch sky go for free as we are going on holiday in the UK and the journ...

Email for o2?

Is there an email for o2 or any other way of contacting because my problem is that my phone can’t call and I need to find out the problem.

Resolved! Billing

My payment is overdue and I want to arrange for a payment on next week to pay the amount I’m owing

Reny1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarif

Hi there, my data finished last month as I was moving house and I didn’t have wireless connected so I bought some extra data. Today I received a message that my tarrif changed! I didn’t ask for changing my tarrif and I am happy where I was!!! Can you...

Naz3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos