Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number change

I’m getting a lot of prank calls pls can I have another SIM card with a new number pls also with a lock on going so I’m not going over my monthly payment of £20 pls

Xperia 1 III release date?

As the title really, any news on when this might be released or be available for pre order?ThanksNick

Nwc100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Holiday

Hi I’m going portugal tomorrow and I’m just wondering can I use my phone as normal 3G etc without getting changed extra?

Resolved! O2 Travel

I would like to cancel O2 Travel but the app doesn't give that option. How do I cancel it please? I have the O2 International Bolt On

Resolved! Terminate contract

How do I cancel my contract please

George- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff and bolt on

Does anyone know why I can’t choose a bolt on? I’ve decided to change my tariff this month as I keep buying bolt on’s for internet, but although this change doesn’t take place until later in the month, it won’t allow me to buy a bolt on for the time ...

Resolved! Traveling Europe

Hi all, can I use my O2 sim in Spain and not get any extra charges or do I need to purchase a bolt on?

Resolved! losing reception

Hi, I joined o2 3 weeks ago and since then every time when I make a phone call I'm losing reception for a few seconds. thanks

Martin84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos