Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Recent charges

Where has the recent charges option gone off the billing page I need to see some recent usage.

Emma7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bill

My bill is too high and I didn’t do it 

Resolved! New 5G sim

Hello I got a new phone and it came with a 5G sim I’ve just put the new sim in and it’s not working

Buddawest by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I paid my bill but the barr is still not lifted

Eilleen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Im hard of hearing

Im waiting for my refund and still haven't got it and would like to make a complaint. I'm deaf and I can't call on the phone x

Roaming - when making a call I get cut off when connected

Roaming - when I am making a call I get cut off when connected. It happens when I am calling UK and Non UK numbers. I can use internet but looks like there is an issue with calls.Is it something on O2 side or shall I try and manually change network I...

Trotsky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

Hi I wish to change the name listed with my account. 

Ho90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Thinking of Switching

Hi! I'm currently with Three and I'm thinking of switching. The international roaming feature is very attractive to me as it covers more countries that I'm often in than Three, however, I'd need the price to be competitive enough to convince me to sw...

Derpinor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

I’m getting a lot of prank calls pls can I have another SIM card with a new number pls also with a lock on going so I’m not going over my monthly payment of £20 pls

Xperia 1 III release date?

As the title really, any news on when this might be released or be available for pre order?ThanksNick

Nwc100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos