Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Order confirmation email not received

Hi I've just recently signed up for a new contract and I have gone through the process of entering all my details, however I have not yet received my order confirmation email. I have the order confirmation PDF, but I'm concerned as if I've not receiv...

HarryJ98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to upgrade

Hello trying to upgrade with mobile phones direct.co.uk. But o2 keeping rejecting the deal can you explain why??

Terry1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff updated

Data has increased to 5gb when didnt ask for it to be changed

Huggy253 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! international bolt-on

I cannot call abroad even adding international bolt-on for £3.00. My montly bill is £15 for 30gb data, but I would like to call Poland for 5p per minute and my call does not go forward.

Iwona123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network security

Can you please turn off security on internet so I can have access in any website

George_97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Bolt on - not working

Hi All, This is my first chat in O2 cummunity.I am on pay monthly and 3 days ago have added 500mb of data through bolt-on but till now I am not getting any network connection (when not using wifi). Tried 3 times to call the O2 customer care (202) but...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing - I am abroad

Dear o2my parents are not fine and I am in India , my billing payment is not on time this month as I am coming back to London in October , so will pay my bill in October as right now. Not having much credit In my account .kindly do not bar my service...

Nitin01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 alert.......you've been sent a media message. Part 2.

This is my second attempt to try and work.out why I'm not getting pictures with texts which were always free, until I applied a £0 spend cap on my account to avoid ringing premium numbers. It's very long winded to go to the address ive been given and...