Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

Just joined through Virgin and contract says Data 4 GB monthly but when logged into O2 web site and the Data on my account says 2 GB monthly?Should the Data available match the contract with Virgin Media?

JFW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! KENYA

Hello, When I went to Jamaica last year there was a charge of £6 per day to use my mobile if I couldn't get access to WiFi. This year I am going to Kenya and I can't find this country listed in the £6 per day plan. Has anyone been to Kenya recently w...

KaiSitter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS charges: Uk to Europe, and character limit

I'm a new customer, and I've had an issue with unexpected charges for text messages. I've got nowhere with customer support, and I'm just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and managed to solve it. There are two related issues:1. Being ...

ofdw28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Need to cancel my o2 account had enough 

Pjel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I suddenly can't call premium numbers

I have no spend cap, premium numbers have been enabled but cant call a number i previously could. I've spend ages on chat speaking to agents without any luck, they enabled premium numbers, tried a reset and removed my spend cap. Any ideas what I can ...

Resolved! Watch Airtime Plan

O2 Offers £7 Airtime plan by which you can use unlimited data in your apple watch taken from non O2 store. My question is if O2 doesn’t provide sms and call on watch eSIM then what is the sense of having eSIM. I know we can use data to play online mu...

rky_com by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overdue payment

Hi, today I received a message from you that my bill is unpaid. This is not true, I paid the bill on December 21 at 14.38

Malan34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS discount

Why has my NHS discount not been added to my account