Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Barred phone

Hi I’ve paid my bill, but my phone is still barred 

Carky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not able to make or take calls

Hi all, I’ve recently switched to o2 and I find myself not able to make or take any calls. When I try to dial a number, it gets disconnected automatically with three beeps. People are not able to get through to me either. My device is iPhone 12 and I...

Olgagad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Expiring

Hi, I want to know when is my contract is expiring is and when can i raise request for number porting from O2? Thanks,

Meenu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Increase spending cap

Hi I want to increase my spend cap immediately from today to £15 but not sure how to do so.

Resolved! Incomplete port: No incoming or outgoing calls (SMS and Internet working)

HiMy port to O2 was scheduled for the 25th of August but was pushed back a day to the 26th (yesterday).From around lunchtime I was able to send and receive SMS with my ported number using the O2 SIM but calls would not work at all. I waited till 6pm ...

BRS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting for a refund

I’m waiting for a refund still got told it was processed but it’s not paid in to my bank still so how many more days have I got to wait for

Mike40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount

I have upgraded a few months ago. I was told as I worked for the NHS that I would get a discount on my monthly payments and would be asked to prove this. I find I am still paying the higher amount and haven't been asked anything about my ID. I didn't...

Jackie28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am behind on one bill

How can I contact o2 on email as I don’t have any credit I am behind on one bill I get payed on the 1st and I don’t want to be cut off or pay a massive sum

Clare1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simo

I’m after trying find out if I can get a simo reactivated 

Ashley5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos