Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Split Service

I migrated to O2 from EE on Wednesday this week. I can receive calls from landlines and mobile networks apart from EE. Any calls from EE are still going to my old EE voicemail. Any ideas?

Kenny4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment error I think

I topped up £10 via app as it was time to get 10+ and it said my balance was £14 then it said suddenly it’s only £9 I’m not sure what this means as I put in £10

Toky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't access my second device account.

Hi, I need help. I have two devices with o2 pay monthly plan. Recently I can only access one of the devices. That means I am not even able to make a payment for the second device. I tired to call but nobody is answering. Does anyone has similar situa...

Joanna97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade out of stock after order

Hi i ordered an upgrade on wednesday for an iphone 5. it said in stock for next day delivery. Once i had completely the upgrade. Only then did you send a follow up email to say it actually was not in stock. There was no timeframe or indication of how...

Resolved! Eurozone data tarrif

Hi,could you tell me how much data I can use on my current contract in the eurozone before I get billed for it.thanks John.

JB5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order of new contract and its being out of stock

Hi I have yesterday as a new customer ordered a phone on pay monthly contract paid for it to be delivered today, paid additional postage. But then have email to say out of stock and your doing everything you can to get this phone to me. I'm wondering...

EW1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM card

I received a new SIM card a couple of weeks ago, inserted it into an old phone and have not been able to make or receive calls or texts since; how do you activate the SIM

Carena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First months bill

Why is it that after agreeing to have a Sim deal on the 25th of Aug that today 1st Sept I have tow bills (2 sims) for £16 each for a full month?

Resolved! cancelling refresh

Hubby refresh phone plan ended a few months ago,he now wants to leave o2 as he can get a better deal elsewhere,Hes pays £23 a month for 5 GB, well I pay it as its my account, there are much better deals out there now with other companies, but also yo...

heatherp6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos