Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Balance at 0 and I have a message saying outgoing calls barred 😡

I can't use my Phone, the balance is paid and at £0, I called Friday and your advisor could not do anything, I was told it would be 3 days to get a technician or manager to call me. This is unacceptable as I rely on my phone.isnt this breaking your c...

Cas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to higher tariff

I'm looking to change to a higher tariff but says I have to wait till 30th for it to change can I bring this date forward and have it changed quicker if there is a way please as I'm running out of data alot and going outside my data usage please than...

Resolved! Contract

Hi All I was wondering if anyone has the same issue, I took a phone contract out with 02 and according to their records it was back in 2020. Now my issue is that when I took this contract out, I collected it from the 02 Shop where masks were not worn...

Maddie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Domestic violence and bills

Hijust looking for a bit of advice. My husband was sentenced for domestic violence in July and I finally getting round to sorting finances. We have three o2 mobiles all in my name. Mine, his and my daughters (sim only). He has stopped giving me the m...

Jazzydd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning a iPhone 12

I upgraded to the iPhone 12 on august 24th (12 days ago) and since then have seen that the newest iPhone 13 is being released,I have read and believe that I am able to return my phone within 30days,there for I could upgrade to the 13 when it is relea...

Chelsey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hello I know I’m late on paying my bill but from tomorrow 6th of September I start my new job I’ve been out of work for 3 months so I be able to pay my bill by the 21st of September

Mikeyg95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

Hello, i want to buy an iphone and pay for it monthly but i dont want the sim card, is it possible?

Kiana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can i continue my watch plan but cancel my phone?

so the account my watch and phone are on was my dads as he had all our phones on here. everyone has moved networks except me so i wondered if i could cancel my phone when my contracts up and make a new one in my name and keep my apple watch on this a...

claire26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos