Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone account

Hi I would like to pay my bill and my phone has been completely cut off!

What's going on with o2 Phone Accessory's.

On Monday, I placed an order for 2 items to be added on my next month's bill. I did this over the phone and everything went fine. I was told to wait around 3 to 5 working days or next day. However I haven't received an order confirmination and it's n...

Resolved! Payment

Hello I have got an unpaid bill at the moment, I need to change the date as I have a new job and my wages fall differently. Also could someone please take the bars off my phone until Friday when I will make full payment and start looking to upgrade w...

Frustrating customer service

Anyone else find O2 customer service really frustrating? Can never seem to get through to anyone. If you click on issues it just keeps putting you round in circles. I am trying to ask about poor network in a certain area but can't get through to anyo...

Network3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

I’ve just brought an iPad on contract.( didn’t realise I had already ordered it). It’s pending in my bank but nothing has shown up on my account and no email has come through. Is this normal?

Resolved! Sim swap

New phone and new sim. So done sim swap about 4 hours ago but still unable to make calls or texts. This is now becoming a problem as only phone in the house plus used for work. How long does a sim swap take?

Kt2681 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Promise to pay

I called in to the payment management team earlier today and they have set up a promise to pay for the 10th of this month as I get paid on the 9th and changed my payment date but why is all my services been disabled even though I have agreed to promi...

Samuel1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Damian litwa

hello I pay the bill on Friday, please do not turn off my number

Number port

Having a bit of a frustrating time. We originally had 2 contracts, both under my partners name but one phone was mine. We went into store on Saturday and changed contracts so we are all under the family plan including our children. As my phone was or...

Lilo-767 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos