Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I know that my payment was due on the 2nd of the month but I have made you guys aware in the past that I get paid on the 9th of each month getting fed up with keep having to contact when I receive a message saying all my calls are being diverted to y...

Samuel1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get my phone number from a new SIM?

how to get my phone number from a new sim please Note: If you need more help finding out what your mobile number is, you can have a look at our dedicated How-to Guide, and sign up to ask our members for further advice.

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi Its saying I can upgrade my phone how do I go about doing it 

Resolved! Service no longer needed

I would like to make sure whether my accounts are all closed. Can someone help me here please

Reggy73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to use O2

Forgive the strange title but I really do not know how to proceed. About two months ago my signal vanished while inside my flat. My partner also has an O2 phone and her signal vanished too. I contacted O2 via the online chat and was told that the iss...

Matt77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

Does anybody know a way to cancel an O2 contract online? I can't find a phone number to speak to somebody and there is no obvious way of cancelling online. I am being charged an obscene amount of money for having my phone abroad and don't want to be ...

Ames by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of rolling contract

Hi, can anyone tell me how to cancel a rolling contract? I was a bit late in getting a new phone, but now I'm paying for 2 contracts which I cannot afford.

Acs2021_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

Hi i have had my phone delivered but my accessories haven’t arrived 

Perdy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos