Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

hiI am in Jordanmy voicemail is disabledplease helpit’s urgent

Radwan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I haven't defaulted

I discovered last night that 02 have applied a default notice to a handset credit agreement taken out in 2016 and which is showing as paid in full on 22/02/2018. I'm now in the situation where my credit rating has been decimated. I've spoken to custo...

MJSA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing an ex and his phone from my account

I'm in an awkward position whereby I have extracted myself from a toxic relationship but I still have my ex partners phone on my account. It says the contract doesn't end until 2023 but I need to cut all ties, including being released from paying his...

MER1974 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Placed a order on the 24th last month and the only email received was “order received and is in full steam ahead” ever since then I’ve been checking my emails and nothing. Can’t even go to myO2 page to see it.

Mu2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of stock upgrade

Hi,I have just upgraded my phone via the O2 website- iPhone 12 pro max. I received confirmation of this and then received an email to say my phone is out of stock and that they have ordered one from the supplier. How long will it take for my phone to...

Polarbear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delay due to stock

Dear Sirs. I recently upgraded my phone. At the time of doing so the indication on the O2 website was that the phone was on stock and available immediately. It was o my on completing my order that I received an email informing me of their stock issue...

Emorgan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy watch 4

My new galaxy watch 4 is coming today but has a different number to my samsung fold. Did I make a mistake when I ordered it or can you sync the numbers together. I assume to work properly it should have the same number as my phone? Soory if this is a...

Tombatt0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade iPad pro

Hi last Thursday I upgraded to iPad Pro 11 2021 5G 512GB on my pay monthly contract and selected click and collect as it said I could collect In mins at my local o2 store at Stratford Westfield. I received a confirmation email that order has been rec...

Emzzy1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g

Even though my phone is a 5g one I don't get 5g where I am and for the last few days I haven't been able to get a signal and the 4g has had a x on it any help would be much appreciated thanks

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos