Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Galaxy Book

Hi hope someone can help me, I recently got the Galaxy book and I get 100 texts with it a month but it wont let me send texts just receive them does anyone know how to fix this?

nova by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Fold 3 Silver Order 512GB

I placed an order for the Fold 3 Silver 512GB last night & it said delivery within a week...does anyone know if there's a date when the fold 3 orders go out ?

Resolved! Data Sharing and refresh contract anomaly

I will try and keep this brief. I was on a Data Sharing contract for many areas for a family of 5. That contract seems to now be discontinued and we have been migrated to individual accounts I think - I seem to be limited to 30GB, while the others ar...

Bal1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bills

Hi am wondering if you can explain why my phone bill is £70 this month?

diane_d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restrictions on international calls

It seems that I cannot make an international call from my phone. This even seems to include calling the Isle of Man from the UK. I suspect it is a setting or restriction on my plan. Any suggestions would be welcome!

David888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Music

4 days ago I received a new tablet contract, which states in the order details:- Get up to six months free Apple Music £0.00But how? It is a tablet, no messages here, and I have received no email with a code. Apple Music was/is indeed listed as an ex...

Resolved! Unpaid bill now paid. Still no service

I unfortunately missed last month’s bill and I’ve paid it 45 minutes ago. If I try to ring my number with my landline, I’ll get an engaged tone and if I try to call out it won’t. Not even to payment line. Has O2 cancelled my contract? Please help, I ...

L104GB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos