Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to get the PUK code to work

Hi all Ok, my ongoing O2 issues continue. As posted in a previous post around the 22nd August, my old phone died at the weekend and I had to order a new SIM as my replacement phone did not take the large size SIM my old phone used. The new SIM came t...

andi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim card

Just had my new Nokia G10 arrive. Can anyone tell me if my new SIM card will come by royal mail

Irene8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The reason for insurance on contract devices... Is to cover damage items such as Samsung A10.

I then received a Samsung a8. That's no good. The idea of loyalty is designed to help the simple process of fair treatment. Always payed the bill.... Well its in my mums name but I still pay... Then I accidentally broke a8 and sent that back expectin...

Calls and text on new sim

Hello I’ve just been sent a new sim today for my phone and my mum has one too it’s a monthly contact in my name. I want to know why we can’t call or text or have people call us as it’s not working how can we resolve this issue please.

Resolved! change of mind policy

When I joined on 18 August I wanted classic Pay as you you go but have been sent a sim for pay monthly and have no help in resolving this matter

freddy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim card

hi i lost my sim card , i pay monthly for contract i cant find the wright place for help block my sim card and order replacment

kedi123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I have paid my airtime bill instead of my device plan bill I was just wondering if you could swap it over

JOSHUA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh i need help please

I have paid my device plan off but I havent used the sim card in a long time and still paying so I would like to cancel my airtime plan bit im unsure how could you help please?

SASHAA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello, I have received my bill through my emails today I’m just wondering if you could tell me why my airtime bill is £29.40?

ZoeMarie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos