Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Incorrect billing

I am at wits end trying to make contact with you! I have just messaged out a long message to you to receive an invitation to make an appointment for a call to discuss serios overcharging on our bill which had caused us to close two of our accounts in...

RRCG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No connection Bill PAID!!!

HiMy bill is paid and has been for weeksMy line has been blocked I cant even phone customer servicesI need my phone unblocked immedatley

Femski001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Why Carnt I use my Data

Toni1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus extra

My sim only contract was coming to an end so took the option given to me to stick with a plan similar to what i had. This tariff said disnet plus 12 months, now i have to select my extra and the only option is to have 6months disney plus this wasnt w...

Dibs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No emails received

I’ve started a new pay monthly phone been 4/5 days still yet to receive an email to say it’s been dispatched, what is going on?

Cv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return iphone

I brought the iPhone 11 like a week ago and it’s not how I thought it would be but I would like the iPhone 12 Pro Max am I able to return the 11?

Resolved! PAC code

Hi, two days ago I joined O2 for the first time and provided the PAC code on the online form. Yesterday I installed the SIM and was provided with a new number. Does anyone know how long I need to wait before my 'old' original number is restored? Than...

DaveT1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

If I ordered a new pay monthly phone yesterday that was due today but O2 have said it is now out of stock can I change the colour to see if they have that one

Patty2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos