Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Not date

I had no mobile date or can't make no calls or test I'm on monthly contract I paid my bills I can't get hold off o2 I had this for 2 days now

Resolved! No calls or data or texts

Hello all I'm just wondering if someone can help me my my pohne won't let me call any one or text anymore or I can't used my mobile date I pay my bill and I got unlimited calls and texts and 60g of date left just wondering what can I do please

Resolved! Two new contracts

I’ve recently up dated my contract with you, my daughter and grandson would like the same iPhone and contract I have would this be possible

Lynx1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded contract after No Signal / Poor Battery and now my upgrade it out of stock?! Help...

Hi, I'm a little desperate for an issue to be resolved. I spent the past 3 weeks in Greece where my Iphone died after 3 hours and it never had data/signal. It was a really stressful experience and my internet with this phone is still awful. I spoke t...

Resolved! Delivery of Sim

Hi I ordered a SIM card 7 days ago and still haven’t received it. Is there any chance you could tell me if it’s been delivered and is at the wrong address or still due to be delivered ? Thanks.

JordanMcD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 4g has stopped

I have just received a message that O2 has turned off my 4g access? What is this about? Georgina

Resolved! Out of stock

I have recently upgraded having seen the advert for the s21 with earbuds and smart tag. Great stuff ill upgrade! As the order completes i am then forwarded an email and told i have to wait as no stock is available. You either have the product availab...

Adammave by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos