Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! What happens once my contract ends?

So I've been on an 24 month plan with O2 and this month is the last month. I plan on getting a new monthly plan with a new phone because I want to upgrade and also currently I am paying £40 a month for the past 24 months which at the time was worth b...

Kreq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarriff

Hi, I received a text regarding changing my airtime plan; I was just wondering what this means? Why it has occurred at this point in my contract? And the available airtime plans offers for my contact

Vie1996 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 bill

Hi there I would like to know why you have took a payment of £64 today when my bill isn’t due till 27th of this month

Resolved! No 4g in EU

My wife has iphone 11 on pay monthly sim. We are abroad in EU and she cannot connect to 4G. I use Samsung S20 fe 5g with no issues. Currently having to connect her phone via my mobile hotspot. Any ideas what I can do to resolve the issue?

Jim3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi I have lost my phone so I need a new SIM card replacement 

A77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance

Hi I sent my phone away a few weeks ago to be fixed by phone 02 insurance I am wondering what the update is on my phone and when I will receive it back

Shaunna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay phone bill

Please I need help to pay my outstanding phone bill

St2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remaining balance for the device

Hello. I have a balance of payments on my phone loan of £ 599, can I pay off the balance in one payment?

BigDaddyUK by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos