Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sim upgarde

hi, im about to upgrade my sim to a new device and new sim. not to sure wether my current sim will be cancelled straight away after i place my order or until i activate my new sim it will still be on . because i use my phone for work and need to make...

Resolved! How do I cancel my monthly tariff

Hineed to cancel my monthly tariff as have found a much cheaper tariff else where. How do I do this? thanks

Geminigh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract length?

I have a phone on a a 3 year contract, I am 2 years into the contract. If I pay off the 'Device plan', does that mean I am free to cancel and move to another network? Or will I have to complete the 3 year term? TIA Dave.

Dave5118 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spendcap

I put a spend cap on over 24 hours ago, but still can't use it any ideas what I am doing wrong.

St77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using rewards

How do I use my rewards when they are pending 

Resolved! Terminated contract but payment still tequested

Hi I terminated my mobile contract by phone last month and removed the direct debit instruction as advised but now I have been asked to make a payment and have an overdue fee. Why is that?

Dontowe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I've tried to pay my phone bill and my app ain't working and you keep bumping up the price. Can I have someone help me pay it please

saffron1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Got a text from o2 regarding the new iPhone. I’m only a year into my contract but want to upgrade now, however I’m nhs so get % off airtime. How do I do this if I upgrade now ? Also how would I find out how much I’d be with my Apple Watch added as I ...

Phoebe2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Z fold 3 availability

I ordered a Z fold 3 a fortnight ago on pay monthly and was told at the time there was a 3 week wait for the phone. I chatted with customer services a few days ago who said it's looking like 5 weeks. Now when you go on to the o2 store you can't order...

Khlucas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos