Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't call or receive calls

Hi, I can text and receive texts but not make calls or receive calls. Anyone help? Thanks

Hollym by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling a Canadian landline (when in Canada)

I will be in Canada in a couple of weeks time, I will need to call a Canadian landlines whe I arrive, does anyone know what the rates for such a call are?

EncBlue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BILL PAYMENT

I PAID MY BILL BUT YOU STILL DEMAND MONEY HOW CAN I TRUST YOU

always by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NETWORK in Spain

I am on holidays in Spain and I can not use my data. Also, I got a message from you saying that my plan continuous in Europe

Alejandra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged double

I have just received my bill and it was particularly high this month, I notice that my amazon prime video offer has expired, and for some reason I have been charged two lots of £4.99 to continue with prime video? Has anyone else had this?.I've been t...

Resolved! How to formally cancel a contract with O2?

HelloI've only very recently joined O2 for the first time and am unimpressed with most aspects of the service so far. I received a pay monthly SIM from the website and I'm well within the 14 day cooling off period.I've requested and received a PAC an...

BRS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over charges

If my tariff is £20 a month why am I being charged £35?

Aj9000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls from O2

I keep getting calls from O2, telling me I'm a loyal customer and offering me deals, however, I am a little worried they might be fake calls, the number is 0330 3035308, from Ireland I think? Has anyone else had these calls and is it a genuine O2 tea...

Vickyh01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't receive texts or calls.

Hi, just recently joined O2, signal and everything was all good, ported my older number Tuesday from ID Mobile to O2. Can't receive any texts or calls anywhere i go. I do have signal, Can call and text people. Spoke to O2 online guru, did all the pho...