Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Using rewards

How do I use my rewards when they are pending 

Resolved! Terminated contract but payment still tequested

Hi I terminated my mobile contract by phone last month and removed the direct debit instruction as advised but now I have been asked to make a payment and have an overdue fee. Why is that?

Dontowe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I've tried to pay my phone bill and my app ain't working and you keep bumping up the price. Can I have someone help me pay it please

saffron1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Got a text from o2 regarding the new iPhone. I’m only a year into my contract but want to upgrade now, however I’m nhs so get % off airtime. How do I do this if I upgrade now ? Also how would I find out how much I’d be with my Apple Watch added as I ...

Phoebe2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Z fold 3 availability

I ordered a Z fold 3 a fortnight ago on pay monthly and was told at the time there was a 3 week wait for the phone. I chatted with customer services a few days ago who said it's looking like 5 weeks. Now when you go on to the o2 store you can't order...

Khlucas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract declined by 02

Good morning, I recently tried to take out a contract on a third-party site with 02. However, I received an email saying that my application has been declined by 02. There is no reason as to why or what I can do to resolve it. Is there anyone know wh...

BrianWong by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

leaving the contract

Hello, I chatted with you about 3 weeks ago because I wanted to cancel the current contract and you said that it is fine to cancel it and that I will receive an email in 14 days about paying off my devices and that the plan automatically finished aft...

Radek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile broardband

my new sim won't link to 4g in a tp link mifi router - O2

Resolved! Upgrading phone mid-way through billing month

I'm planning to upgrade to a new phone, and am trying to work out whether it's best to wait until the end of my billing month to do it.If I upgrade mid-way through my billing month, what would happen to my current contract's airtime costs - would I h...

shubntub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Diverted landline not answered by voicemail

Hi. I am struggling with this. We have a landline which is on divert to a pay monthly mobile. The divert works fine unless we are unable to answer and instead of it being picked up by the voicemail it just gets cut off. If I use a different O2 number...

JMS67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos