Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim

How do I go about getting a new sim card but keeping the same number?

Ocian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I clicked the wrong extra

Hello I am just wondering if I am able to swap the Amazon music for the Disney plus on my recent purchase as I clicked the wrong 1 I do not have an Amazon device for music ??

Jenna7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Paid my bill but 4G isn’t working 

Resolved! new pay month sim only plan

Hi. I am looking to get a new pay monthly sim only deal however I am finding it too expensive to go directly with o2 as I have found other 3rd party websites cheaper to stay with o2.Can you help me?

Ciarrai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment difficulties

how can I get help. because I have to self isolate. I cannot afford to pay October's bill. trying to get help via 02 is next to impossible. any advice

mahuto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken Samsung A21

Hi there,I turned my phone off as normal last night turned it on this morning and it is just flashing I can’t even force it to turn off . Which when I googled for an answer it told me to do. I would like a new phone sent out at no cost to myself at y...

Vivien1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I ordered a new phone and was told it would take 3 days after I paid for it I got a message to say it was out of stock when will I get it

Rjs123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos