Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keep number

I’ve tried multiple times on the app and phoning up to keep my old number, I keep getting cut off or the app doesn’t accept it

Liam23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap??

Hi all. I just finished my last contract and I decided to upgrade to Sim only for 12 months. O2 sent me a brand new Sim Card. What for? My phone working fine with new contract and should I swap sim card for new anyway ? Thanks for help.

Resolved! Sim card

Hi, just received my new phone thanks but there is no sim card with it is it supposed to have one or do you send seperatly?

Ora by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t pay bill!

The app won’t let me pay my monthly bill for my apple airpods and now it says it is overdue

Ke3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order SIM, Become new costumer

Hi, I have just become a new 02 costumer, and I am awaiting the new SIM card to arrive. I would like to know why I have been charged from the point the order is placed rather than SIM activation time? I am paying for a service that has not arrived ye...

Pepuekem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to continue with phone contract

Hi I tried to order a contract through O2 four days ago I passed the credit check and it said because of my credit score I had to pay an upfront cost of 200+ the £50 upfront cost I entered my savings card by accident, i then refreshed at least four t...

Baz86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Hi my name is barrie bradshaw I tried to order a contract through O2 four days ago I passed the credit check and it said because of my credit score I had to pay an upfront cost of 200+ the £50 upfront cost I entered my savings card by accident, i the...

Baz86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap for new phone

Hello, I got a new phone today, have transferred everything over via Bluetooth from my old phone, that one no longer works. But I have no signal on the new phone to do the sim swap - it says I will be text a code but I can’t receive text messages so ...

Resolved! What’s number can I reach o2 on

I’ve received letters saying my numbers have been stopped due to owed money although the direct debit had been coming out on the same dates every month this letter was sent 5 days before the next bill was paid?

pip5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos