Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Broken Samsung A21

Hi there,I turned my phone off as normal last night turned it on this morning and it is just flashing I can’t even force it to turn off . Which when I googled for an answer it told me to do. I would like a new phone sent out at no cost to myself at y...

Vivien1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I ordered a new phone and was told it would take 3 days after I paid for it I got a message to say it was out of stock when will I get it

Rjs123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I was wondering If I can recycle my phone? 

Emily17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ear buds

Hi, I have just upgraded to an S21 which came today, but the free ear buds were not included. Can you send them please?

Tjray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay my device

Hello if I pay device plan what happens to my air time plan

Neil45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact

Hello how much is left on my contact? 

Phil_1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

paid my bill want to no why my service is still off and I can’t get through to anybody to sort it out

11a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 13

I just upgraded to the iPhone 13 but it’s so much smaller than anticipated. I wanted to know if it’s acceptable to use the 14 day cancellation period to swap to the pro max? Just need advice from anyone who’s done similar. Is it straight forward or a...

Resolved! Ipad Air 2020

I ordered an Ipad Air Rose gold 64g to pay monthly. Everything going through checkout went smoothly. i then get an email half an hour later saying the item out of stock. how long will i have to wait for it to be retocked? I ordered and paid an upfron...