Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Account shut off after payment arrangement

New jobI recently started a new job and because I've had to pay out for uni from and stuff I was tight on money. I called the payment team to make sure that I could explain myself and come to some sort of agreement. It was arranged for me to have my ...

Fspixer93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay bill

Hi I would like to pay my bill from my savers account because if I but money in my accual account it will be took so is there any way you can do this if I have set up a direct debit from my savings to you.

Cj94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rip off charges

How has my son's phone got two £30 charges from Sony when the contract was set up it had payment limits, also why is it impossible to contact o2?

77PJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance

Paying £9.60 per MTH , only getting 2G data.My friend is with Tesco O2 and getting 8G for £10.00

JenaiAdam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone and sim

Hi I have received a new phone and sim which i need to register but when you send the code i can't access it because my old phone is broken thanks

Resolved! O2 discount

Today start of my new tariff and today my new phone arrive I apply with o2 open to claim my discount but now it say I’m not eligible for discount I work with Nhs every time I applied for discount they said I’m not eligible

Resolved! Phone stolen

Hello I had a phone stolen and need a new SIM with old bill still going name is Jason Melling old no is xxxxxxxxxxx and membrul name is Queeny and amount was 15 pound a mouth [mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Jmelling by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only

I am on sim only with 100gb of data I want to reduce this as i do not use this much

Momo61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos