Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I have paid the outstanding charges but still my phone is disconnected I can't even ring o2 to get more advice and the o2 app is not working for me either any help please

Jw72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £4.50 month payment

I recently updated my daughters tariff to £5 big bundle, but an extra £4.50 is being taken. Can you tell me how to find out by what so I can stop it...

CLG50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing Voicemail whilst in Canada

I need to access my voicemail whilst in Canada. However, no matter what I try I keep getting an automated message from O2 saying that my device is not permitted to use this service. I have tried both 901 and +44 7802 090100 - both give the same resul...

johughes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

My phones been cut off and I am trying to ring O2 but my calls will not connect. I am trying to sort this but O2 have completely cut off my service, I cannot ring 202 as it wont connect. Can anyone help

Resolved! Bill

Hello I spoken to someone last week said I will oay my bill on the 28th of September but unfortunately I've started a new job nursing and I'm not getting paid till 9 of October . Now I need my phone working as I'm on call is there anything you can do...

Resolved! Contract

Hiya I need to take both contracts off my 02 as it’s up now , only one of the phones is being used and I want to go to pay as you go

Tash1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

Hi I need to change my number can you help please 

MAJ123-6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Is there an issue with signals ,I can't make or receive calls ,same with text ,my phone is used for work and its been same all day

Trainy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos