Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Signal

Hi all, so ive taken a contract out today. I have 4g coverage in my area. Yet my mobile data is not giving me 4g and only h+, barely anything is loading. Had to resort to switching WiFi on. Is this normal as the website says there is no issues in the...

Resolved! increase spending cap

how do I increase my spending cap set it at 0 by mistake.

FjD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay balance of device plan

device plan - I'm trying to pay the balance, tried to ring 202 as advised but just get the run-around!

Brian14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service help

please helpive already paid for my bill but it doesnt work

Thanh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 sim cards for the same number?

Basically, I have OCD and keep my handset in a food bag when out of the house to keep it clean, so it doesn't feel contaminated to me, I know this sounds dumb to a lot of you, but it is a mental issue I have been dealing with my whole life.So my plan...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Closing my contract with o2

Hey guys due the connection problem where i work i want to change my network. But i cant see how much left for my contract in total from my o2 app. Can anyone know how to check the balance ? Thank you very much( i have apple watch phone and the bill)

Serbz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer data

How can I transfer the data from one phone to another 

Coco123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Making calls from UK to Europe

I purchased a bolt on to enable me to call to Poland, where I am due to visit over the next few days. However, I still cannot connect to them, and not sure what to do now. What would be the best course of action?

Tk92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about my last bill

Good Evening Can U please explain me this last bill and this letter from 29/08/2021 Ireally don` understand this extra cost,thank U for quick response

Josi1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos