Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I want to change my direct debit bank details and my direct debit date but I don’t know how and I keeping getting cut off my call

Ellie131 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I need to speak to someone urgently please

Karen13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I add data?

I've used up all my data - again - and have realised that I didn't change my tariff last time, because I couldn't do that AND add more data for the rest of the month. So I added data for the rest of the month and forgot to go back and change the tari...

Resolved! Upgrade enquiry

Hi I am enquireing about an upgrade

Martyn6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 13

Hi I wanted to trade my iPhone 12 Pro 128gb for the iPhone 13 pro max. please advice me

RG3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple iPhone 13 pro max order

Really concerned, I can’t log into my o2 to check on my order, it says I do t have any products in my account? Had an email saying sorry item out of stock, but will be with you soon. I can’t find any info about my order and can’t chat about my order ...

PhilD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! large bill for one phone call

My monthly bill is usually in the region of £15. I have recently received a bill for £123 for one phone call. I had no idea that this phone call would cost so much and as a pensioner I can't afford to pay it.

Dannpet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of Payment Details

Hi, I have POA for my Dad and have a 2nd mobile for him on my account. When I try to view his bills on the app it doesnt give me the option. I logged on to my lap top and it does come up but, even when im logged in, when I click on Dads number its as...

Already paid

Hello I’m convinced I have already paid 2X the amount owed to you for my bill. I paid £50 on 1st of October.

BB21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium Texts Price Increase

I've just noticed that from 1st September, premium texts have increased from £0.08 to £0.13. This is an increase of 62.5%! How can this be justified?

Si6776 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos