Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Why can't I pay for my upgrade

Hi, I've tried to pay for an upgrade 20 times, but it keeps failing. I don't want to wait for 30 mins on the phone and the online chat is not available. I've tried for days now. Any help? Simon

Bergo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only

You sent me a letter about my minimum term contract being and offering my new terms I have seen a sim onl card 24 months £15 free min free text20 go could I go onto this tarring and keep my same number

Ernieh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Watch sim

Hii have my Apple Watch which I never use so going to let my daughter use it who’s 12. Obviously I’ll keep paying my device and cellular plan but need to remove the cellular from the watch so she can use it with her iPhone? I pay for both my girls ph...

Sarah-jay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

I haven’t received my sim card

Potch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contract has ended

My contract has ended which was for my niece, I would now like to put the phone in her name and her bank details as she would like to take control etc possibly up grade can you advise me how to do this I have all her details Many thanks

Hp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change in agreed price

I have a SIM card over due because of a drastic price change I want to cancel that SIM card I was told it was an extra 8 pound on top of for for a sim card of 5 gigs internet now I’m seeing 27 pound I don’t understand

Resolved! I have received the wrong phone

I have ordered a iPhone 13 Pro max and have received a 1phone 13 can I have this exchanged

05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I would like to keep my number

I have just recently moved onto a sim only and I would like to keep my old number.

Ss1995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number

I have been waiting 24 hours for my Vodafone number to be ported. O2 sent me temporary number which is activated on my phone but my Vodafone number is still active and offering voicemail. What do I do I urgently need access to my old number should I ...

Jss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos