Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Hello, I sent the text through to apply for loyalty discount and it said it was approved, however it hasn’t been taken form my bill. I was told with discount my bill would be around £44 and it has come out at nearly £50 which was the price I was quot...

Ls9999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing billing date

Hi just wondering has anyone change their billing date just wondering if it will give me a large extra charge to do so I wanted to change my payment towards the end of the month

jordan10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pending Payment

I get notification on the 4th of every month that my new bill is ready. Once I get notification I go online and use my debit card to make a payment.This Thursday 4the April I went online to make my payment but there was an error with the payment syst...

Resolved! Roaming

I am in Portugal and my phone data and signal isn’t working. My roaming is turned on. Help please?

Ej14788 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is anyone working at 02 today ?

Been trying all day to get threw to someone both on line and on the phone ,rang 3 times ,50 min on hold then someone puts phone down ,not good

Teresaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order status [Personal details removed]

Hi, When i placed order [Personal details removed] earlier today the person taking the order said i would recieve the order tomorrow 12/10/2021. On order status it says still processing. Am i likely to recieve the order tomorrow?

DaveH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping old phone number

I have recently joined o2 on a SIM only plan. When I joined I provided a PAC code to have my old number moved over to o2. However the new SIM has a new number. Do I need to do anything else to get my old number moved to o2 or will it just happen auto...

DaveW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hello I ordered a phone the other day and it’s been despatched and saying I can track it but Its saying that the tracking number is wrong so please could you help me solve this

Leejay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need to contact you about my bill

how do i contact o2 if they have nocked my phone off amd can't even contact them on there free numbers

1128 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return an upgrade

Hello am I able to return an upgrade?

Laura39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos