Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Apple Music code not working

Hi I’ve just received my free Apple Music code from o2 via text and it’s saying payment not accepted. I then went back to the message to try the link again and not it’s not working any help will be great thanks

Natts26H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sick of O2

hello. You are a nightmare to get hold of. Waiting ages to speak to someone. Your messenger service is terrible. Batted around between different agents, each agent asking for your security info over and over again. I want to end my contract. Please g...

Fin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! money debited but oder dint placed

hi this is krishna chaitanya kollipara i have placed a sim and phone contract ,money got debited but could not get any order no or any other conformation regarding my order

krishna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I apply a 0 spend cap to my phone 

JR7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E sim swap

Hi guys i currently have a standard sim and an e sim on my iphome XR. The e sim is for my business so i can have 2 lines on one phone. I have just taken delivery of a new handset but wondering how i transfer the e sim and number to the new handset? T...

Resolved! Scam text

I just received what I assume is a scam text. It's vaguely worded, with an oddly terse first sentence that is neither a statement nor a question. It reads: 'O2: Trouble processing your latest bill. To update your billing details and avoid additional ...

Martin13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

I was talking to Ash earlier and was cut off suddenly. Hoping to speak to ner again

7348 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep number

I’ve tried multiple times on the app and phoning up to keep my old number, I keep getting cut off or the app doesn’t accept it

Liam23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap??

Hi all. I just finished my last contract and I decided to upgrade to Sim only for 12 months. O2 sent me a brand new Sim Card. What for? My phone working fine with new contract and should I swap sim card for new anyway ? Thanks for help.