Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Account number

We're do I find my account number  

Jan11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New air pod order through monthly payments

Hi, I’ve made a new order for air pod pros but I have received information of the contract do I need to sign that contract before I get my air pods.

Sedale by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0345 call charges

Anyone know the charge for 0345 calls from O2

JMA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free watch

Received my new flip phone last Monday 20th Sept, Noticed there was an offer on for a free watch which started on the 17th, Am I entitled to the watch

mumsy1968 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nhs staff discount application

I recently refreshed my account and was asked to apply for NHS staff discount online., please can you remind me how i go about doing this

Markst by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU roaming versus USA roaming

All the roaming info is about the EU. I have travel in my deal and will be in USA for six weeks from early November having spent 50 days in Nordics in july aug. How do the days work before charging hits?!! I get the Eu roaming 63 days in 4 months and...

Lisa234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos