Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HAN

Hello folks, hope you can help or advise me please?.I have ordered a Apple iPad 12 Pro and a Samsung Galaxy S21 plus 5G which have both been despatched today, I have noticed the word HAN in front of the product name, can anybody tell me what this mea...

Markie73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change billing email

I have changed my email but I cannot update it on your system. It is my account email but my bills still go to my old account. I have tried changing address, but that only allows me to change my physical address. I can’t even figure out who to ask fo...

Resolved! Can sling a return

So I just got the new iPhone 13 pro a couple of days ago and I’ve requested to return it. The question is can I cancel the return and keep the phone or do I have to return it now I e requested to canceling and sending it back within the cooling off p...

Klaud1998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

How do u change payment date ?

Dmg19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Open

I fill in the information for my o2 open discount but I keep getting emails back saying something is wrong/ missing (even though it’s not) I’ve phoned the helpline but they said they can’t help, I’ve emailed but no reply. I want the discount code as ...

Rhianj86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sun swap

I’ve just received my new phone and sim to activate the sim swap do I text 2020 from my old phone or the new phonethanks

Resolved! Cancel

Hi I was looking to cancel this pay monthly contract XXXXXXXXXXX [mobile number removed by mod]

David1959 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos