Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I rang today and got told I would get a pac code sent to leave o2 but I still haven’t received one

Rach8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

O2 already taken the payment out from my account 

Zara3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus

I have tried to add my 6 months free Disney plus but it won’t let me do it as I still have one month left on my previous Offer. I have tried to call to resolve this but your phone lines shut whilst I was on hold. Please can someone assist in getting ...

Nameeta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment problems

Hi, I upgraded my contract last month from O2 to Vodafone as my Contract with you had ended. I’m wondering why I have a bill come through for £29.55 when the phone and sim are now useless and I paid for my last months bill aswell as my Vodafone bill....

Resolved! request for print copy of statement

Hi My name is siriya begum . i would like to request for monthly statement 2020 to 2021 to post my home address please .

sb11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Need a new phone…old contact finished,can you help please?

Bobrob49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel phone contract

Hi I’m after cancelling my phone contract but I need to know what left to pay off

Pau by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

moblie data

Hi when I turn off my WiFi my mobile data won't work, I have just upgraded my tablet and 5g network but my data won't work any advice please

Adele79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot transfer my old number online

Hi,I’ve moved from EE and I have my pac code but every time I try to fill in the online form I’ll get an email saying it’s been rejected for one reason or another. Due to work I’m finding it difficult to find the time to wait on the phone any help?

Dan86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos