Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to collect from collection point.

Can anyone advise me what will happen, I’m having a nightmare. So I’m disabled and have a sign on my door informing any deliveries to be patient. DPD came to deliver my upgrade and didn’t wait for me to get to the door. I contacted them straight away...

Manfa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in Turkey

l am finding it a bit tricky to get the info I need on line, how to I get a roaming package for a holiday in Turkey.I would prefer to have the use of phone without worrying about charges.Looking for the easiest way to purchase this.ThanksDave

Resolved! Tariff

Hi there my contract is now complete and I would like to go sim only. What's the best deal I can get please with similar or more data

Resolved! Pay monthly problem

I tried to get a monthly contract for airpod generation 3 and at the end it popped up with this: When you join O2, a credit scoring system is used to check your application. Your score must reach a certain level before we can process your order. This...

Resolved! Billing Broken?

Is it just me or is the billing system broke? I just get 'there was a problem' if I try to look at one of my accounts.Support is 'offline' too.

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage history

Hi, I just phoned O2 and they told me I used 4GB of data last month. My O2 app says I have 9.78GB left out of my 10GB allowance which renews in 5 days. I know I only ever use around 500MB each month. How can I find my data usage history please? I've ...

GP8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos