Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I was wondering why I have already been billed and haven’t even received my phone ? And it is due in 2 weeks please ?

Resolved! Cancelling airtime agreement

Dear sir/ madam, I finally finished paying for my 02 mobile monthly contract with credit agreement no. [Personal details removed]. With mobile phone number [Personal details removed]. Mobile account number [Personal details removed]. I have lost my o...

Galal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Extras

Hi new to O2 and just got my first bill. Two monthly extras I was not expecting:International Favourites 3 £8.34 and 50 Picture messages £4.26.Cant find out what these are for and why I have these charges as not aware of sending any picture messages ...

Silverfox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel my contact

Hii i had contact and i had tell you to cancel it but thane also i get email for paying

JP13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Roaming Surcharges not appearing on bill

Hi, as the title states, I should have roaming surcharges on my bill but they don't seem to be appearing. I was abroad in France from 02 September to 30 September. I had used at least 15GB over the 25GB cap for data usage in the EU, and I received te...

Resolved! Remove a bolt on

Hi, ive tried to remove my bolt on as i dont need it renewing but it wont let me

Jess_kb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Hi is it possible to change my payment date 

Joeeee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos