Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade delay

I've just upgraded on thurs 28/10 to be told by the advisor that it would be a week delivery which was fine. I've just tracked my order and now its out of stock. I went on the live chat to ask about when the phone will be back in stock to be told the...

CJG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Taken money but no phone!!

I’ve just tried to order a phone, it’s taken the £20 upfront cost from my bank and as I got to the delivery option, logged me out!! I’ve got an email saying my baskets been saved but that crashes too, so it wants me to reorder my basket but I don’t w...

Resolved! Keep the same number on new SIM

I purchased SIM only (pay monthly) online on 30th October by giving PAC code in order to keep the same number. However, SIM still has not arrived yet, and MyO2 App still shows only the new number that I do not want to use. Please help.

tamldn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel the sim

Hello I'm Harpreet Kour I'm already cancelled the service.. Barrier the service last month but still bill is coming but I don't use the service but still bill is come... I don't know how please slove my Problem...Thank you

Hk2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Customer here

Hi everyone ‍ looking for a little bit of advice if possible please regarding my new iPad that I have taken out on a pay monthly contract. when I ordered the iPad I wasn’t told this item was out of stock when I purchased it, I’ve received an email l...

DerekM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why didn't the SIM CARD arrive?

A week ago I ordered a 5G sim card. In my orders, the order is complete.The Royal Mail's tracking website reads: Sorry - we don't recognize that number. Please check the information to make sure your tracking code is correct.So where did my sim card ...

vdavidk86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky out os service number

Hi can anyone explain why when calling Sky's old number that just gives the new number there is an O2 charge of 55p?

IanB39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Join 02

Hi

Adam20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of service

Hi, just wondering if anyone can advise on how I go about getting discount off my monthly bill. Twice now in the space of less than a month has the service been down in my area, for days at a time. If anyone can help or advise the best contact for th...

HollyM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarref

I’d like to change my a tariff but it’s not letting me do it 

Siobhan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos