Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! paying a bill

okay so ive been having issues paying my o2 bill due to a change in work. my bill comes out on the 9th as this was when i was getting paid. however i bow get paid on the 15th and i physically cannot pay it this month until then. my balance is already...

Number porting issue

I joined o2 from EE a week ago, gave my pac code to port number.My service with my old number on EE was disconnected on Tuesday however the network still hasn't ported my number onto my new o2 sim, so I'm still on the temporary number I got with the ...

julesy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit refund due

I’ve lefy O2 and have a credit which is supposed to be sent to my bank acc. Nothing as yet & no one will answer the phone. I assume when they see my number it is stating I’m no longer a customer and they can’t be bothered. Any suggestions how I can c...

Speccy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name on account is different to that on my Virginmedia Account

I am tempted to put in my first ever complaint to o2. I just upgraded on the 27th October and my reason for doing so was to get the VOLT benefits as I am a Virginmedia customer too. I was told this would take 14 days and today is day 15 and no update...

Resolved! Switching to third party deal on 02

Hi, Ive seen a deal through a third party website which is beneficial to me and is still on the 02 network. When ive then spoke to o2 directly they cannot match it. therefore i just wondered, if i want to keep my number and take the deal out will i n...

AP8777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account removed

I have 2 mobile accounts but my daughter account is not there and been removed as payments are overdue but now I can't pay it because its been removed ! Please help

Resolved! Cancel o2

I wish to cancel my o2 sim contract, please help?

Tck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how many contracts can i have?

Hihow many contracts can I have on one account? or do I need to have different email address?I want to take out a contract each for my kids and link them to my Virgin account and Disney+. Thanks Nick

MAKAZAGA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC number

I have just changed service provider and I need to give you my PAC so I can keep my number You phone line algorithm just cuts me off but there is no other way of achieving this on the websiteI just seem to be going round in circles

JonL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos