Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! The unexpected charge and unhappy experience

Dear Sir/Madam, Good morning, I called O2 customer service this morning regarding the £183.66 charge from my direct debit on 5th November 2021. It exceeded my budges for 20 times or so. Not acceptable at all! After I called, I had the conversations w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change billing date

Hi there , I’d like to move my payment date to the 1st of the month if possible

Callum86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel o2 extra

How can I cancel my free o2 extra before it renews and charges me?

Sam0253 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just ordered a 12 month sim.

Just wanted to know how to keep my mobile number when my new sim arrives, i understand i need a pac number and to fill out a form but i cannot access the form to submit can anyone help me?

rsrob1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setup new iPhone but overseas

Hi, can anyone advise me - can I set up a new iPhone if I’m not in the UK currently? I’m due for an upgrade, will go for iPhone 8 or higher but not sure if it’s worth getting a new phone if I can’t set it up. Currently on an iPhone 6s on v 14.4.2 wit...

TanjaW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change plans

Hello. I just applied for a USIM in O2.After applying, I want to apply again because I chose the wrong one.I just applied and have not received USIM yet. Can I withdraw and apply again?

SomiChoi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 mistake … so angry

In may I bought a I phone SE under 02 contract on line with phone direct . When the phone arrived, I decided to sent it back as it was too small. I contacted phone direct and sent the phone back. They assured me that everything is going to be cancell...

Doccevida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using O2 PAYM in Guernsey

Hi,I have a PAYM with O2. I am going to Guernsey for a break. I checked here Using your phone abroad | Pay Monthly | Help & Support | O2 and it says the Guernsey is in Europe Zone and read "your data (subject to a roaming limit), minutes and text all...

IslandBoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos